Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hardanger Ring Pillow on Hold

After finishing the rose wreath, I found that my hardanger scissors went MIA. I turned the entire studio upside down and also gave it a good shake, but the scissors are nowhere to be found, so I ordered new ones. 


As I wanted them here as soon as possible, I ordered them from Italy instead of the USA.


Big mistake... the store doesn't have them in stock and it will take about three weeks to receive my new scissors.


So this project is on hold until the new scissors arrive or the old ones come out from their hiding place. Whichever happens sooner. 
In the meantime, if you see my scissors, please tell them to come home. Thank you :)

Wishing you all a lovely week,


9 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Es una verdadera joya ese bordado, precioso!!!! besos

ya_alla said...

Шикарный процесс! Очень понравилось использование бисера и шелковых лент!

Nicola said...

I am always loosing mine, I usually find them down the side of the chair I am working in.

Hope they turn up soon as I cannot wait to see this beautiful project progress.

Marjolein said...

I know how frustrating is feels.
My needles keep falling on the floor and just get invisible. The same goes for beads, they are like fleas.
I hope your scissors will return safely.

Lee Albrecht said...

Um lindo trabalho... algumas vezes os bordados falam para esperar a finalização... e depois acontece as maravilhas. Tenho certeza que até o corte muitas coisas boas vão acontecer.

unikat said...

Ez egyszerűen pazar!

Alicja said...

Schön, Bravo..)

Belinda said...

Csodaszép!

Wendy said...

it took me ages to find a decent pair of scissors for hardanger, so I feel your pain. The ring pillow is looking gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...